Thursday, June 30, 2016

"I Lead, Thats What I Do"




As a rookie last year, Jameis Winston was beyond better than expected and was a main reason the Bucs won 6 games last year. Winston quickly became the leader of the team, and is ready to do even bigger things in year 2. Bucs defensive tackle Gerald McCoy talked about Jameis on NFL Network's show NFL's Top 100 and is happy that Winston is on his team and can't wait to see what he becomes as he will only get better in time.
"Enjoy being a rookie, and just be the best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Qb that you can be," McCoy told Jameis. "No, that's not me, I lead that's what I do," said Jameis.  "It's just who he is, It's in his blood I'm happy he is on our side," said McCoy.
Jameis is a born leader, and his desire to win is unmatched by his competition. He is working non-stop to build this team into championship form. Jameis has the ear of his teammates which is a sign of a great leader and how the Quarterback should be viewed as. Jameis still has to grow and learn more but he is ahead of the curve which should lead to a great second season in the NFL. Here is the full video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment