Friday, July 8, 2016

It's Only About Winning




The culture is changing at One Buc as it is all business from the management down to the players and they only want one thing and that is wins. The message is being sent that it is time to win this year, and no more excuses will be allowed. From Gm Jason Licht, head coach Dirk Koetter, and star Qb Jameis Winston delivering the message loud and clear that there is one stat that matters and that is winning games. One player who gets the message is 2nd year receiver Kenny Bell who just wants to win via bucsnation.com.
“I’ve never really set personal goals for a season in terms of catches and yards,” Bell said. “I know that people say that it really helps and that it gives you something to shoot at, but I just wanna win football games with this team. I truly enjoy this organization, I truly enjoy my teammates, the coaching staff. I really just wanna win, I wanna win so bad. That’s what I would like to make happen this year.
This is a great mindset to have and hopefully it spreads throughout the whole roster. This team is building a winning culture like Jameis said back in January. Accountability is finally coming back to this organization as everyone is either doing their jobs or else they are gone. The days of nonsense looks to be gone, and there is only one thing on the mind and that is getting wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment