Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Create a Winning Culture




Shortly after losing 38-10 to the Carolina Panthers, Jameis Winston was furious in how the team played down the strecth to end the season, losing the last 4 games to finish with a record of 6-10. Winston said its time to create a winning culture and get this team to believe its going to win everytime.
“We’re going to create a mindset this offseason – a winning mindset. I guarantee it,” Winston said. “A mindset that you will never give up, a relentless mindset of being able to persevere over adversity. We’re going to have that next year.”
Winston went on to say he is going be himself by leading this team back to winning football.
 “I’m going to be me,” Winston said. “That’s me. I persevere. I’m relentless. I want to win and that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to protect the football. As a quarterback, you lead.”
 I think the Bucs have listen to Winston already with some of the moves they have made so far this offseason. I will have more on this later today, but for now enjoy the video below of Jameis Winston talking about what needs to take place this offseason.


No comments:

Post a Comment