Monday, August 1, 2016

Quarterback of the Defense




2nd year linebacker Kwon Alexander has shown his desire to get better all offseason and more than showed his ability on the field last year. He took some time after practice today to give light on what he has been doing during training camp to give fans a view into his everyday.
What do you do to prepare?
 I get there (One Buc) every morning, probably around 6:30. I wake up about at 5:20 and I ear breakfast then I go up there and I study by myself for about 30 minutes. Then I go up there with him (Lavonte David) and I go up on the board and thats been great. Its making me a better player now. I should of been doing that. I see some good things coming out. So I can't wait for the season to show y'all.

Kwon defeinitly shows the passion and dedication to be a great player and wants to be great. He has played it smart by staying local and learning with pro bowler Lavonte David who already has proven himself to be one of the elite linebackers in the NFL. Not only is Kwon studying his position he is studying to know the defense as a whole.
Your kind of like the Quarterback?
 I am the Quarterback of the defense, so that what I'm gonna do. I go over straight defense stuff, know what everbody is doing not just what I'm doing.
The offense has Winston at the helm and now the defense looks to have their QB in Kwon Alexander. McCoy isn't the lone wolf any more as teammates are now finally stepping up and being accountable. Looks as if they are understanding to win you have to be able to put in the time and effort to become great. All signs are pointing to progress for this young buccaneer team and progress is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment