Saturday, August 6, 2016

Working with McCoy




Noah Spence has been flashing on the practice field all through training camp thus far and is really looking like the pass rush threat that the bucs have been desperately needing. He was asked this past week how he ended up working with Gerald McCoy and what he learned during the process.
I did it on my own. I knew I wanted to get a lot of good work in and he said he was staying here and I mean he's been doing pretty good for himself, so I was like why not.
I learned that I can keep up. Learned that I can work and I'm gonna learn a lot about pass rush and run stopping.
Its a great thing to see the team working together for one goal and thats success. Team building will only help the team together through the grueling 16 game schedule. The biggest thing to take out of what Spence said was that he learned he can keep up. He knows that he is worthy of this stage, its not too big for him. The belief of knowing that he can play with the big boys of the NFL is half the battle. Now its him working on the small details to really unleash his talents.

1 comment: