Friday, February 5, 2016

Doug wants to be a Buc




Doug Martin took to the radio waves yesterday on PFT Live with Mike Florio and stated some encouraging news!
“I love Tampa and Tampa loves me,” Martin said. “I’ve got a house out there so I do wish I’ll go back to Tampa.”
Yes Tampa loves you Muscle Hamster even though you don't like that nickname, we still love you. Martin proved this year that he is the same running back that put up those huge numbers his rookie season out of Boise State. Doug was a true work horse and didn't miss a down all year. Even Dirk Koetter has proved his love for Doug and wants him back as well, per pewterreport.com

“Tell Jason Licht that I want Doug Martin!” Koetter said smiling. “Tell Jason. I’m putting my name on that. I want Doug Martin to be a Buc, so you tell him.”
“Who wouldn’t want Doug Martin back?” Koetter added. “He’s a terrific football player, so of course we would like to have him back. Jason’s got control of that and I think he wants Doug back, too, but you guys have to get him on that one. But I’m pretty sure he does.” 
Jason its on you now lets see you get your bell cow back.  He obviously fits exactly what Koetter likes in a running back and has proved he's worthy of a new contract. Doug may have even hinted at a home discount also. Get this done so the real free agency frenzy can begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment