Friday, February 26, 2016

Spence Coming Clean




Top edge rushing prospect Noah Spence took to the podium today to face all the questions media wanted to ask about his past of drug addiction to ecstasy and being kicked out of Ohio State. Per NFL.com, Chase Goodbread.
(I'm) still being drug tested to this day," Spence said. "(I'm drug tested) every week now. I was on every drug-test list at Eastern Kentucky. After I failed at Ohio State I was drug tested twice a week until I left there."
Spence seems as if he has cleaned his life up and is looking forward to the future and realizing the potential career path he's about to walk into. Jason Licht and all bucs front office officials will no doubt go more in depth into analyzing how clean Spence really is but he's already taking the right first steps to prove his case to NFL teams. Edge rusher is without a doubt the number one need for the buccaneers and that fits right into what Spence provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment