Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Getting Better Everyday




Jameis Winston spoke earlier this week and gave a little insight to his offseason. Per buccaneers.com
“My main goal is just to get better every single day, so whatever (Quarterbacks) Coach (Mike) Bajakian (says). Coach Bajakian gave me a list of things to get better on, I looked at those things and I just try to improve on them every day I can.”
Jameis just wants to get better day by day. The most simple idea that less successful people forget. What did the list say that QB coach Mike Bajakian? Keep the turnovers down? Protect yourself? Don't stare down your primary receiver? Whatever it was I believe Jameis took it to heart and put it into affect. Jameis is already in great shape while taking pointers from Michael Jordan's former personal trainer. He is taking his career serious and realizing that this game is his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment