Monday, March 14, 2016

I Make Plays On The Ball




Earlier today the Buccaneers held an introductory press conference for new cornerback Brent Grimes who signed with the team last Friday. Jason Licht was very happy talking about Grimes and what he will provide for the defense in 2016 per Scott Smith.
Licht went on to rave about Grimes's athleticism and his ability to be a playmaker in the secondary in which he has collected 13 interceptions over the past three years. Grimes agrees with Licht as he feels his best trait is making plays on the ball per Rick Stroud.
"What do I do best as a corner? Make plays on the ball," Grimes said. "I feel like that is my strong suit. I go get the ball. That's what wins games in the league, making plays on the football when the ball is in the air. I believe that's a strong suit for me."
The defense is much improve with a player like Grimes on the roster, and should help this team win more games, and as Dirk Koetter has said before " The only thing that people give a crap about is wins".

No comments:

Post a Comment